Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~ This river which opens into the sea ~

Standing I am, here as we would be,
Above this river which opens into the sea.
Among the throngs, I stand here Lone,
My soLitary presence perhaps very much shown.
The water sparkLes under this moonLit eve,
Which is coLd and loneLy, and mockingLy grieve.
I remember the times when we stood for long,
And I'd stare at you, when you sing that song.
We loved this bridge with the full moon in sight,
And would sit together from noon till night...
Our shouLders touched, our fingers twined,
Your smeLL from cLose made me lose my mind.
We stood so cLose, our heartbeats feLt,
And in each others gaze, we'd freeze and meLt.
I need that smiLe which was warm and shy,
Everytime you gave me, and I was fLyn' high.
FaLLen I am, on the ground don't you see ?
Bring me to you, and let me free.
I dream of you and wake up aghast,
My ears ringing with the promises you whispered before your last.
As a man of my word...u knew I'd be,
Standing I am, above this river which opens into the sea !

No comments:

Post a Comment