Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Zara " Ta'rruf " kijiye...

Hello everyone out there...
This is my first of the attempts to blog so pleez jus' bare wid me if at all i may disappint you inintially... !
So, yes, ZARA TA'RRUF KIJIYE !
Meaning lets have some ' Introduction ' done...


This is Saad Mohammad Shakir blogging out to you people. Well I'm sure many of u would be wondering that what exactly is so " Nawabi " 'bout me eh !?? And No, I'm neither of any Nawab's lineage nor am , by any chance, related to that Nawab-Khan of Bollywood !!!
Its just that the place where I come from...wahan ki shaan Nawabon se thi and is also quite famous from other things as well. And the place, I speak of and belong to, is quite a small city of the Northern U.P. state of India but I think I do remember sighting it in one of the Oxford Atlases... its RAMPUR !!!
Yes, Rampur... Now I think I don't need to mention the other thing thats famous of that place (and is infact named after it- Rampuri)...which, paradoxically, isn't as famous for its Shaan-ness as much as its known to be lethal !!

Well, hope i din't bore you guyz with the TA'RRUF...
So I'd like to bid thee farewell, only to meet again !
Bas jaate jaate ek chota sa sher...

Arz kiya hai :
Chahat thi ki woh pukare hame saiyyaan kehkar,
Chahat thi ki woh pukare hame saiyyaan kehkar...
Ham to kud pade the tufaanon mein pyaar ki naiyyaa lekar.
Kya kahen kya guzri thi dilpe,
Kya kahen kya guzri thi dilpe...
Jab woh hamse takra kar chaldiye... " Saari Bhaiyya" kehkar !!!! :)
- aadaaB.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the gr8 league of bloggers buddy..nice entry into the site..lukin frward fr lot more..:-)

    ReplyDelete